Meeting locally, researching globally
Be part of a community of others who share enthusiasm and passion for family history and genealogy.
Membership includes a subscription to The Colorado Genealogist, published quarterly (both digital and print) in February, May, August and November.
You also receive a newsletter, currently issued 3 times a year in digital format available on the website.
Membership also includes:
- ALL issues of The Colorado Genealogist in digital format – current in color!
- World War II Research Links by Kim Rogers in Handouts
- Videos from some recent Zoom presentations
- Handouts from recent programs – including Zoom presentations
- Current Membership List
- Gunnison Boulevard/Riverside Cemetery
- Born in Colorado before 1900 Database
- Pioneer Obituaries Index for People Arriving in Colorado before 1900
- Declarations of Intention – Arapahoe County Court 1880-1906 Index
- Grant Avenue Methodist Church Records
- …and more!
Interested in Membership?
Join online or download the application form to send in a check. Please note, payments are processed through PayPal, but a PayPal Account is not needed to use your credit card.
At the Annual meeting in June 2022, the budget that was approved retained the same dues:
- $25 for individual memberships
- $30 for family memberships
- $30 for an institution (libraries and genealogical societies).
In addition, the Quarterly has moved to electronic distribution to members beginning in January 2023, significantly decreasing expenses. Individual members and families can continue to receive printed copies in the mail for an annual fee of $17 to cover the cost of printing and postage.* Institutional members (libraries and genealogical societies) will receive print copies in the mail at no additional cost.
Wish to Donate?
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible. You can donate any amount from $1. If mailing in the membership form, you may designate your choice(s) for donation on the application form.
Donations can be made when joining or by using the button below.
If using the button, after you have entered payment information and go to review and complete, click on “Category(ies) of Donation.” (If this box does not appear, please contact our treasurer after your PayPal receipt is emailed to you to let her know where you would like this to go.)
In the text box please designate which of the following you would like your donation used for and the amount:
- To purchase books for Denver Public Library Western History and Genealogy Collection
- The Malcolm H. Stern NARA Gift Fund to digitize records
- The Colorado Genealogical Society general operating fund
* Members in foreign countries will only have access to the digital publication due to mailing costs.