A Free Writing Group for Family Historians
Facilitator: Carol Darrow
Presentations of projects
Assignment for the summer: Finish your current project; plan for your next project
Why We Write
“Writing up my findings and theories took a LOT of time but it also got me to notice things in the documents I had right under my nose. It also, as you said, got me to look into still more questions that came up and double-checking things.”
– Suzanne Morine
All meetings on Zoom until further notice
- Group is open to all beginners and more experienced writers who want to put their genealogy into a written document.
- Assignments for various levels of experience
- Opportunity to share your writing with the group as you wish.
- Shape your writing to the goal of the month.
- Be willing to share your writing and accept editing to create a better project.