Newsletter Editor, Kimberly S. Smith
By e-mail: See our Contact Us page
By postal mail to:
Editor, CGS Newsletter
Colorado Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 9218
Denver, CO 80209-0218
Submission Guide for the CGS Newsletter
Members and friends of the Colorado Genealogical Society are encouraged to submit articles or materials for publication in the CGS Newsletter.
Material should be on a topic of interest to CGS members. Subjects might include:
• News about Society members.
• Information about repositories used by Colorado researchers.
• Announcements of publications and acquisitions.
• Upcoming genealogy events.
• Personal research tips.
• Accounts of educational and research experiences.
• Other material, not limited to the examples presented.
Copyright: When submitting material for publication, please attach a written statement granting The Colorado Genealogical Society exclusive publications rights, print and digital, for one year. The copyright will remain with the author.